- WDFW's blog has a story about the Elwha Weir.
- Seattle Times article about the Elwha Fish Hatchery
- KOMO story about high school class studying Lake Mills (via Olympic Peninsula Environmental News)
- The Olympian story about the coho run at Nisqually (via the Northwest Indian Fisheries Commission)
- Editorial from Billy Frank, Jr. about fisheries restoration. "The only way we’re going to turn the corner and really restore salmon is to put the same focus on habitat protection and restoration that has been placed on harvest management."
Monday, November 15, 2010
Fishy Stuff from Around the Web
Interesting stories lately...